A solid set of tires is vital to your safety on the road. Tires help determine handling and stopping ability as well as overall comfort and ride quality. Your All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care in Cedar Rapids can keep you rolling with a huge selection of tire shop products and expert tire service.
BENEFITS OF TIRE SERVICES
- Balancing your tires ensures a smooth ride.
- Regularly rotating your tires allows for even tread wear and maximum tire life.
- Properly maintained tires can even contribute to better fuel economy.
DEALERSHIP QUALITY, WITHOUT THE DEALERSHIP PRICE
Dealership quality, without the dealership price. When you come in for a tire service at All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, our certified technicians will honestly evaluate your vehicle’s tires to help determine if you need:
- Precision wheel balancing
- Tire rotation
- New tires
SHOP NEW TIRES
All Tune and Lube has thousands of new tires available, including all sizes and styles of trusted brands such as:
- BF Goodrich
- General Tire
- And more!
Ready to get rolling? Stop at our Cedar Rapids location or schedule an appointment today!
Trust the Total Car Care Difference
We take pride in our work and always strive to provide you with convenient and trustworthy maintenance of your second largest investment. The experts at the Total Car Care Center in Cedar Rapids can maintain, repair, or replace anything from tires, fuel injectors, engine oil, and even the entire engine.
Total Car Care Pro Tips
- An easy way to tell if you need new tires is to insert a penny into the tread of one of your tires. If you can still see Lincoln’s head, it’s time for new tires. Also, if you notice uneven or cracked tread, it might be time for new tires.
- To get the most life out of your tires always maintain the proper air amount. The correct psi (pounds per square inch) level for your vehicle’s tires can be found on the driver’s side door edge or in your owner’s manual. Your tires typically lose 1 psi each month and an additional 1 psi with each 10-degree drop in temperature.
- Don’t forget about your spare tire! Periodically checking it for cracks, wear, and proper air levels will ensure it’s actually usable when you need it most.
- If one of your tires appears more worn than the others, or has odd bald spots, you could have a serious alignment, balancing, or suspension issue. Bring your vehicle into All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care in Cedar Rapids for further inspection.
- Snow tires are built to handle harsh winter weather and have superior driving and stopping ability on the snow and ice. They contain a special rubber compound that keeps them flexible in cold temperatures.
- Modern suspensions are designed to work best with a matching set of tires. By replacing all four tires at once, you’ll be able to evaluate and repair suspension problems before they become major, and achieve the highest degree of safety and predictable handling.
Add your review:
Have Your Tires Replaced Today
Discover the difference new tires can make on your driving experience. Stop in or schedule an appointment today!