Oil Change Cedar Rapids
WHY YOU NEED OIL CHANGES
Without proactive oil changes, your engine will quickly go on life support. Changing the oil and oil filter regularly allows your engine to perform at its best, and helps prevent costly repairs down the road.
Every time you drive, oil is working hard to keep your engine running smoothly. Over time motor oil breaks down and loses its effectiveness. Eventually, the protective additives become used up and the oil starts to degrade.
WHY YOU NEED OIL CHANGES
Without proactive oil changes, your engine will quickly go on life support. Changing the oil and its filter regularly allows your engine to perform at its best and helps prevent costly repairs down the road.
Every time you drive, oil is working hard to keep your engine running smoothly. Over time, the motor oil will break down and lose its effectiveness. Eventually, the protective additives become diminished and the oil starts to degrade which is when it’s time for an oil change.
Oil changes extend the life of your vehicle by lubricating the engine and reducing wear. They also prevent engine overheating by keeping all those hot moving parts at a stable temperature. By changing your oil, you can even lead to reduced engine noise and increased MPGs.
TYPES OF OIL CHANGES
All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care offers a variety of oil change types to best fit your vehicle’s needs. From foreign to domestic vehicles, we have fantastic oil options including:
- Semi-Synthetic Blend Oil
- Full Synthetic Oil
- Schaeffer’s Specialized Oil
- Diesel Oil
DEALERSHIP QUALITY, WITHOUT THE DEALERSHIP PRICE
When you come in for an oil change at All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, our certified technicians will:
- Drain and dispose of your current oil
- Remove and replace your oil filter
- Replenish your vehicle with up to 5 quarts of motor oil
While we are fulfilling your car’s oil needs, our team will also provide additional car care service including:
- Refilling your windshield wiper fluid
- Lubricating your vehicle’s chassis
- Performing a 100-point break and vehicle maintenance inspection
All Tune and Lube is called Total Car Care for a reason; we inspect your vehicle is safe even if the reason you came in was for an oil change. We value our customers, so we give you the Total Car Care experience to ensure your car is safe and revitalized for driving.
WHILE YOU WAIT
While your car is getting replenished and checked over, you have the option to wait for it to be done, drive a rental car or we would be happy to provide you a complimentary ride back home or to work.
Trust the Total Car Care Difference
The Total Car Care experts of Cedar Rapids are here to help protect your second largest investment. From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll notice the difference! We take pride in our work and always strive to provide you with convenient and high-quality oil change services and complete engine maintenance. Time for a change? Stop in or schedule an appointment now!
Total Car Care Pro Tips
- There are many different recommendations on how often to change your engine oil. At All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, we understand that no two vehicles are the same. Changing oil in accordance with the manufacturer recommendations is always the best bet. Driving conditions (stop-and-go traffic, heavy weight loads, or severe weather) should also be considered when deciding oil change timing.
- If your oil warning light ever comes on, stop driving the vehicle as soon as possible. It could be due to a lack of oil, a broken oil pump, or something else. Have it inspected by a certified vehicle technician to prevent serious damage.
- To accurately check your engine’s oil level, run the vehicle for 10-15 minutes to warm the oil. Park in a level place and turn off the engine. Wait a few minutes to allow the oil to drain back to the oil pan. Remove the dipstick and wipe it clean. Reinsert the dipstick, pushing it all the way down then back out. The oil mark should be between the hash marks on the dipstick.
Add your review:
Have Your Oil Changed Today
Discover the difference an oil change can make on your driving experience. Stop in or schedule an appointment today!