We make it easy to keep up with the factory maintenance schedule set by your vehicle’s manufacturer. Maintain your warranty, avoid dealership prices, and keep your vehicle running like new.
Why You Need Factory Scheduled Maintenance Inspections
Filters clog, brakes wear, and hoses crack. The key to keeping your vehicle running now and down the road is routine maintenance. Your vehicle’s manufacturer wrote a checklist of when you should replace critical parts because they know they won’t last forever.
Benefits of Factory Scheduled Maintenance Inspections
We can take away the pressure of maintaining your vehicle by providing you with a clear roadmap for your vehicle’s maintenance needs. You can even come back into our service garage for a first-hand view of any potential issues. No pressure, no gimmicks, just honest advice from the experts in total car care.
Dealership Quality, Without the Dealership Price
When you come in for a factory scheduled maintenance inspection at All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, our certified technicians can perform:
- Oil changes
- Air filter replacement
- Fuel filter replacement
- Transmission fluid checks
- Brake system inspections
- Ignition system inspections
- Exhaust/suspension system inspections
- Tire rotations
- Plus much more!
Trust the Total Car Care Difference
Total Car Care means you can rely on us to change anything from the engine oil to the entire engine. We take pride in our work and always strive to provide you with convenient and trustworthy vehicle inspections, car maintenance, and automotive repair services, right here in Cedar Rapids.
Make plans now to maintain and extend the life of your second most expensive investment. Stop in or schedule an appointment today!
Total Car Care Pro Tips
- You don’t need to service your vehicle at a dealership in order to honor your warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act made it illegal for manufacturers or dealers to claim that your warranty is void or deny coverage under your warranty simply because someone other than the dealer did the work. At All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, we give you dealership quality, without the dealership price!
- Maintenance schedules vary from vehicle to vehicle. You should be able to find yours in your owner’s manual or by calling your vehicle’s manufacturer. Or, simply stop in to All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, and our certified technicians would be happy to help you find the exact schedule for your vehicle.