Your engine works hard to get you where you need to go. Repay the favor with an engine tune-up and engine maintenance. Your engine will thank you by running stronger for longer.
Why You Need Engine Maintenance & Tune-ups
Engines today are a complex mix of mechanical and computerized parts. With hundreds of components working together every time you drive, there’s plenty that can go wrong under your hood.
Benefits of Engine Maintenance & Tune-ups
Optimize your engine performance and efficiency today, so you can extend the life of your vehicle and avoid serious problems down the road.
Dealership Quality, Without the Dealership Price
When you come in for a tune-up at All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, our certified technicians can perform a number of services to extend the life and efficiency of your engine including:
- Replace spark plugs
- Perform computerized engine analysis
- Evaluate computer components
- Inspect your ignition system
- Perform a 100 point brake & vehicle maintenance inspection
Trust the Total Car Care Difference
From the moment you walk in the door, you’ll notice the difference! We take pride in our work and always strive to provide you with convenient and high-quality engine maintenance, car tune-ups, and vehicle repair services, right here in Cedar Rapids. We can change and maintain anything from the engine oil to the entire engine.
Make plans now to maintain and extend the life of your second most expensive investment. Stop in or schedule an appointment today!
Total Car Care Pro Tips
- If you notice any of the following symptoms when driving, your vehicle could greatly benefit from a tune-up:
- A decrease in gas mileage
- A noticeable loss in power
- Engine running rough or stalling
- Your “Check Engine” light remaining on after initial start-up
- Spark plugs are vital to your vehicle’s ability to start. Spark plugs create the spark of electricity needed to ignite your fuel and create the combustion necessary to start your vehicle. Over time spark plugs wear out and need replacing.
- Computerized engine systems make it simpler to understand the current health of your vehicle’s engine. Check engine light one? We can help you get to the root of the problem. No warning lights on? A computerized engine analysis can help you keep it that way by forecasting potential issues before they occur.
- The ignition system includes the battery, ignition coil, distributor, spark plugs, and all associated switches and wires. The ignition system is vital to your vehicle’s ability to start. Each part must be synchronized in order to function properly.