AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
SERVING CEDAR RAPIDS
Ready for vehicle service? Contact us to talk to one of our experts and get an appointment right away, though it’s not needed!
WHY YOU NEED AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
Don’t lose your cool when the air conditioning in your vehicle starts acting up or stops working completely. Trust All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, for air conditioning repair, recharges, and tune-ups.
Air conditioners fail or decrease in performance for a number of different reasons. It could be a physical part failure like the fan or compressor, a leak from a cracked hose or O-ring, or you may be due for a refrigerant recharge.
The Benefits of Air Conditioning Services
It’s not just about staying at a comfortable temperature. Broken air conditioning systems can leak refrigerant that is extremely harmful to both your vehicle and the environment. Having your system serviced regularly is an easy way to avoid these issues. We not only restore your air conditioning system we help prevent future issues from happening.
Keeping Your Car Cool
Preventing Bigger Issues
Save Money In The Long Run
DEALERSHIP QUALITY, WITHOUT THE DEALERSHIP PRICE
Our technicians are Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) certified, and able to safely and effectively handle all your air conditioning repair needs.
When you come in for an air conditioning service at All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care in Cedar Rapids, our certified technicians are able to:
- Pressure test and check your system for leaks
- Test cooling temperature
- Visually inspect drive belts, pulleys, and hoses
- Evacuate freon
- Recharge your air conditioning system
Coupons & Discounts
Trust the Total Car Care Difference
The experts at the Cedar Rapids Total Car Care Center are here to protect and extend the life of your second largest investment. We can do everything from air conditioning repair to changing the engine oil, and even the entire engine. We take pride in our work and always strive to provide you with convenient, high quality, and trustworthy maintenance and car repair services right here in Cedar Rapids.
Total Car Care Pro Tips
- Air conditioning failure is fairly common and in most cases unavoidable. However, one thing you can do is run the cold air during the winter months. Doing this for just a few minutes once a week can help keep the system from drying out and leaking during warmer months.
- Early signs of air conditioner system failure include a decrease in airflow, moisture around the compressor, or the presence of strange odors coming from your vents. If you experience any of these, bring your vehicle into All Tune and Lube, Total Car Care, for an inspection.
- Scheduling an annual air conditioning tune-up at the beginning of the warm weather season will ensure you’ll be driving in cool comfort all season long. It can also save you time and money in the long run.
Have Your Oil Changed Today
Discover the difference an oil change can make on your driving experience. Stop in or schedule an appointment today!